Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome to Living with Whine and Cheese

Me? Writing? On purpose?!?! No way! I'm a Mathematician. I majored in Math just so I could avoid writing papers. I taught Math so I wouldn't have to grade them.


So what am I doing here??


I'm at a huge crossroads in my life. No, I'm not going back to college, getting married, having a baby or anything like that. I've done all of those things and now I've walked away from my career as a teacher (maybe temporarily, who knows??) to do ....


Not exactly sure yet. So, I'll take care of my family and start a blog.


Here is the family:



Meet Marlena, Chris, Christian Jr, Jayna Lynn and Hope Elizabeth. Also known as the Queen, Cheesehead, Whine 1, Whine 2 and Whine 3.



Please join me on this journey that will take us through the trials of motherhood, the joys of Faith, and the quest to live a healthier, simpler life.



1 comment:

  1. First of all, nice to meet you and your blog. Second, so happy to find fellow Cheeseheads in Florida :) We're HUGE cheeseheads over here!

    ReplyDelete